- Favorite Color: Pink
- Favorite Food: Chocolate!!!
- Favorite Music Genre: Current Hits
- Favorite Movie Genre: Action
- Favorite Mario Kart Character: Princess Peach of course
- Favorite Quote: “Sometimes you’ll never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory” ~Dr. Seuss
Rachel Durkan is the Founder and President of Paradigm Marketing and Design. Over the past seven years, the award-winning marketing agency has evolved into a complete turnkey agency, providing a range of marketing and design services to business-to-business, business-to-consumer and non-profit organizations — from start-ups to large, multi-faceted companies. Before launching Paradigm, Rachel worked at Pfizer, and then United Way. She holds an MBA from Fairleigh Dickinson University and certifications in website development and graphic design. A 2016 Leading Women Entrepreneur Finalist, Rachel is also a published author, co-authoring Breakthrough Results! and has contributed to several professional publications in which she shares her expertise in the areas of marketing, branding, web and graphic design. Paradigm Marketing and Design is a 2015 & 2016 Graphic Design Award Winner from GDUSA. Rachel currently lives in Mount Tabor, NJ with her husband and son.