Are you having trouble creating a strong and lasting impression with you target market?
Do not fear, you are not the only one. There are many different ways to communicate your message effectively with your target audience and creating a marketing plan that will get your message in front of the right audience.
The 3 Pillars of a marketing plan:
Identify Client DNA
- What do they look like, where do they live, how do they interact, what do they find valuable, what are their pain points, what are their buying triggers?
- Is it B to B or B to C? Different approaches and strategies.
- Are you selling a product you audience is going to look for (do they know they need it?) or are you offering a solution to a problem they don’t know they have?
- Competitive vs. Informative Marketing
Marketing Message identified through subjective research and big data
- Differentiators, positioning, value props
- Message that will resonate with your target market (what are they demanding)
- What does the consumer want/need?
- What will grab their attention?
- How are you going to communicate with your target market?
- Where are they?
- social media
- mass media
- email marketing
- cross marketing – identify cross marketing
- direct mail
- Sales Force
- Requires a sales strategy and uniform message
- Communication MUST HAVE consistent messaging
- Process is the same regardless if it is used for a company wide marketing plan– or on a smaller level like a promotional plan