2018 Toy Drive for Jersey Battered Women’s Services
Author: Kaitlyn Partington Category: Date: October 29, 2018
Paradigm Marketing and Design, for the third year in a row, became a part of the TeamPAR Selfless Elves team for their 18th Annual Toy Drive to benefit the Jersey Battered Women’s Services!
The shelter, which supports more than 400 children and 200 families annually, creates a holiday boutique each year, where mothers and grandmothers can shop and choose between 3 – 6 gifts per child. They even have the chance to leave with gifts and wrapping paper in hand. In 2017, TeamPAR’s Toy Drive assisted approximately 450 children and 225 families.
We would like to extend a BIG THANK YOU to all those who donated this year, especially:
- Vince Egan, Benjamin F. Edwards
- Deb Gussoff, In Order, Inc.
- Liberty Office Suites
This year was a Tremendous Success! Together with all of TeamPAR’s other Selfless Elves, we collected:
- 1 play kitchen was donated, along with 2 skateboards.
- 6 razor scooters and 8 bicycles — woo hoo!
- Over 24 sports balls and over 36 action hero and princess dolls were loaded onto the truck.
- $440 worth of gift cards were handed to the child advocate at JBWS.
- At least 24 new coats and 12 fantastic matchbox/hot wheels sets will be put to great use.
- 2 Boxes of Diapers and Wipes and over 24 baby dolls too!
- Over 25 HUGE hefty bags and 10 BAB (Big Ass Boxes ) were put on the truck!
THOUSANDS of toys were donated —- THANK YOU for your continued support!