Toys For Tomorrow
Author: Michael Scorcia Category: Date: December 1, 2015
We led a collection of toys and clothing for the families of The Tomorrow Fund located in Hackensack, NJ. Together with our partners, we collected over 5 large bins of toys and clothing. The Tomorrow Fund supports children suffering from cancer and blood disorders. Now their families will have the opportunity to shop for holiday gifts from a wide selection of toys and clothing.
We didn’t do it alone! Below is a list of contributors who helped us make this collection a success!
- C3 Workplace
- Vince Egan, Benjamin F. Edwards
- Dennis Ingui, Aurorae Yoga
- Karin Kraska, Marketing Mastery Coach
- Cheryl Mucha, CFO Your Way
- Darleen Podlaski, Accenture
- Janice Recca, Focus 4 Coaching
- Norman Rosenthal, Sterling Rose LLC
- Fredrick White, Steel Penn Contracting
- Pam Vreeland, Reality Executives
- Debbie Wolpvov, Premier Payments