Paradigm Walks for Alzheimer’s of NJ
Author: Kaitlyn Partington Category: Date: September 5, 2018
Paradigm is participating in the Alzheimer’s of NJ Skylands Regional Walk in Morristown, NJ on September 30th. The Walk to Fight Alzheimer’s supports local New Jersey families that are impacted by Alzheimer’s disease. Last year, they raised $750,000 and this year, we hope to help them raise even more!
Here are two ways you can help:
- Donate to our team page. Donate to our team and receive recognition on social media as a Spectacular Sponsor. If you donate $350+ to Paradigm’s team fundraising page:
- Your logo will be prominently placed on event t-shirts worn by the Paradigm Walk team
- You will be featured in social media posts as a Spectacular Sponsor
- You will be featured in our email newsletter as a Spectacular Sponsor
- Walk with us. In addition to the 2.5 mile walk, this family-friendly event will include refreshments, entertainment, and door prizes. As a Walk team member, you will receive a t-shirt from Paradigm and the opportunity to raise funds.