Paradigm Walks for Alzheimer’s of NJ
Author: Kaitlyn Partington Category: Date: September 5, 2018
Paradigm participated in the Alzheimer’s of NJ Skylands Regional Walk in Morristown, NJ on September 30th. The Walk to Fight Alzheimer’s supports local New Jersey families that are impacted by Alzheimer’s disease. Last year, they raised $750,000 and this year, with the generous support of our donors, we were able to help them raise more for this cause!
Thank you to all of our supporters that helped us raise $1,580!
A special thanks goes out to all of our sponsors:
- Liz Miller, Summit Place Financial
- Rosanne DeTorres, DeTorres and DeGeorge Family Law
- Pam Aungst, Pam Ann Marketing
- Terry Yoffe, TRY Coaching
- Vince Egan, Benjamin F. Edwards
- Eric Green, Next Level Operations
- Caryn Kopp, Kopp Consulting LLC.
- Don Miller, Mount Freedom Printing
- Dawn Cammarato
- Diane Milligan