Toy Drive for Jersey Battered Women’s Services
Author: Kaitlyn Partington Category: Date: October 18, 2016
Paradigm Marketing and Design signed up to be one of TeamPAR’s Helpful Elves for their 16th Annual Toy Drive to benefit the Jersey Battered Women’s Services. We teamed up with Morris County Chamber of Commerce and its members to collect toys for this amazing organization.
Toy donors included:
- Debrah Gussoff, In Order, Inc
- Pam Aungst, Pam Ann Marketing
- Debbie Wolpov, Premier Payments
- Regina Shanklin, 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons in Morristown, NJ
- Janice Recca, Focus for Coaching
- Vince Egan, Benjamin F. Edwards
- Wendy Long, Always Best Care
A Great Success!
TeamPAR made the mass drop off @ JBWS on December 12, and they FILLED UP an entire 24’ box truck!
- 3 Bicycles
- Over 20 new coats
- Over 90 Hefty Bags and Amazon Boxes filled with toys
- $670.00 in Cash & Checks
- Over $1,500.00 in gift cards and still counting!
Take a look at the donations that EVERYONE contributed to making this happen.