Google Analytics Training Services
Your website is your number one marketing tool. It is the hub of your marketing initiatives, with most of your marketing campaigns pointing to a conversion on your website. As a result, your website metrics offer a wealth of information about your site’s visitors and the effectiveness of your strategy. To continuously improve your marketing campaigns and tactics, it is crucial to regularly monitor your efforts and understand how to analyze the resulting data.
Google Analytics can help you answer these important marketing questions: Are you reaching the market you intended to reach? Are your visitors who you thought they were? What is the main source of traffic that is driving conversions (filling out a form, providing an email address, purchasing a product, etc.)?
Google Analytics Training Services Include:
Paradigm currently offers three Google Analytics training packages, based upon your level of experience:
- Beginner Training: This session will review the types of data included in Google Analytics reports, how to find that data, and why you should care about it.
- Intermediate Training: In the intermediate session you will learn how to create your own goals and manage more detailed conversion tracking by linking your Google Tag Manager with Google Analytics.
- Advanced Training: Together, we’ll set up new dashboard views and filters for optimal data organization.
Each of our Google Analytics training sessions costs $395* and includes:
- 1 hour of live virtual training
- Relevant training materials
- A recording of the training session for on-demand access and easy reference
Through our Google Analytics training services at Paradigm, we can guide you in finding the metrics that matter most to your business, and help you adjust your marketing strategies to improve campaign performance.
The data collected by Google Analytics can tell you a lot about your audience, including:
- Where they are from
- How old they are
- Their gender
- What source they are coming from
- What pages they most frequently visit
- How long they stay on your site
- What they do while they are there
When you choose Paradigm as your Google Analytics coach, your training can take place virtually or in person, and we will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how to discover, save and analyze your website metrics.
No matter where you are in your marketing process, we can help you get the most out of your website data. Contact us today to schedule your beginner, intermediate or advanced Google Analytics training session, and set yourself up for marketing success.
*For more complex, customized training, additional fees may apply.