DATE: April 16, 2019 - July 8, 2019
LOCATION: In Person & Online
About the Course:
Are you trying to grow your business, but lack the marketing strategy to reach your goals? A strong marketing plan can propel an organization toward significant growth. Using proven concepts and industry research, a strategic plan can unite individual marketing initiatives into a purpose-driven strategy that yields greater success for your company.
During this four-month series, award-winning marketing strategist, Rachel Durkan, and her team will guide you through the development of your organization’s marketing plan. You will learn industry best practices and the proven methodology that our metrics-driven team uses to develop successful marketing plans. At the end of the course, you will walk away with your own data-driven marketing plan and have gained the know-how to do so again as your company grows.
This course is part of the Small Business Evolution series in collaboration with C3 Workplace.
When: This 4 Month Workshop runs from April 16 – July 8, 2019
Where: In person at Liberty Office Suites – 330 Changebridge Road, Pine Brook, NJ 07058 or Online
Throughout the course, you will take part in a series of workshops, seminars, and webinars that will guide you through each step of developing a customized marketing plan. You will be provided with a variety of tools to help guide you through each step of the process. Homework will be assigned after each session to ensure that you are applying what you learn. In addition, we will have access to support and instructors throughout the series.
Here are the sessions you will take part in:
- April 16, 2019 – Session 1: Introduction, Foundation and Market Research
- May 7, 2019 – Session 2: Market Research Strategy
- May 21, 2019 – Session 3: Messaging Strategy
- June 4, 2019 – Session 4: Marketing Communications Plan
- June 20, 2019 – Session 5: Webinar: How to Build an Effective Marketing Campaign
- July 8, 2019 – Session 6: Webinar: Creating Campaign Calendars
- July 15 – 31 – Session 7: One-on-One Consulting Sessions