Has your business ever been a part of a charity event? Have you or your business ever received an award? Has your business ever hosted an event?
When you or your company did something noteworthy, did you write a press release about it?
There are huge benefits to leveraging a well-written press release to increase your exposure in the local community and possibly nationwide.
Here are 7 Benefits to Press Releases:
1. Something to talk about. Press releases have the opportunity for a third party to talk about you and your business.
2. Low cost. Press release distribution is fairly inexpensive.
3. Increased brand awareness and company visibility. The use of press releases lets customers know who you are, what you do, and why they need you.
4. You become the expert. Press releases position you and your company as being experts and leaders in your industry. Expertise helps establish and gain trust from your customers and potential customers.
5. News spreads. A good press release can spread to various social media outlets which increases brand awareness and recognition among a wider target audience.
6. A press release not only reaches your specific target audience but also to individuals that need your product/service that you did realize existed. So be sure to keep your clients/customers in mind when writing your press releases.
7. Companies read press releases. This can help build up your professional network, giving you opportunities for strategic partnerships.
Be proud of your business. Remember…it’s okay to brag, if you use a well-written press release!