Wickedly Amazing Halloween Statistics
Halloween is a great time of year to engage with your target market. All throughout the month of October, you are able to be as spooky, silly, fun, and creative as you want to be. Your marketing strategies are able to become more personal and engaging to cause some stir and talk to your target audience. Word of mouth advertising and content sharing among social media sites increases tremendously during the holiday seasons.
Here are some scary true Halloween statistics
- Americans will spend $6.9 billion on Halloween in 2015
- 64% of Americans plan to celebrate Halloween this year
- 41% of people begin shopping for Halloween during the first two weeks of October
- 83% of people say the state of the economy will have no impact on their Halloween spending
- Nearly 44% of people will wear Halloween costumes
- 94% of people will buy Halloween candy
- Consumers ages 25 to 34 spend the most money on Halloween
Make your marketing efforts count. Embrace the holiday season. Your consumers are spending their time searching for the perfect costume, the largest bags of candy, the cutest pet costume, and every other wickedly awesome Halloween treat. How can you leverage the holiday season to increase sales and drive brand awareness?