Google Analytics Training
Your website is your number one marketing tool. It is the hub of your marketing initiatives, with most of your marketing campaigns pointing to a conversion on your website. As a result, your website metrics can provide you with a wealth of information about your site’s visitors and the effectiveness of your strategy. In order to continuously improve your marketing campaigns and tactics, regularly monitoring your efforts and understanding how to analyze the resulting data is crucial.
Google Analytics can help you answer questions about your marketing initiatives: Are you reaching the market you intended to reach? Are your visitors who you thought they were? What is the main source of traffic that is encouraging conversions (filling out a form, providing an email address, purchasing a product, etc.)? The data collected by Google Analytics can tell you a lot about your audience, including:
- Where they’re from
- How old they are
- Their gender
- What source they are coming from
- What pages they most frequently visit
- How long they stay on your site
- What they do while they’re there
Through our Google Analytics training services at Paradigm, we can guide you in finding the metrics that matter most to your business, and we’ll help you adjust your marketing strategies to improve your campaign performance.
When you choose us as your Google Analytics coach, your training can take place virtually or in person, and we will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how to discover, save and analyze your website metrics.
What’s Included in Google Analytics Training
We currently offer three training packages, which are based on your level of experience with Google Analytics:
- Beginner Training: Understanding the types of data included in Google Analytics reports, how to find that data, and why you should care about it.
- Intermediate Training: Setting up relevant business goals to measure your conversion rate.
- Advanced Training: Setting up new dashboard views and filters for optimal data organization.
Each of our Google Analytics training sessions costs $395* and includes:
- 1 hour of video training
- Relevant training materials
- A recording of the training session for on-demand access and easy reference
No matter where you are in your marketing process, we can help you get the most out of your website data. Contact us today to schedule your beginner, intermediate or advanced Google Analytics training session, and set yourself up for marketing success.
*For more complex, customized training, additional fees may apply.