As with any software, WordPress requires regular updates and maintenance to ensure your website continues to perform at an optimal level. These updates help guarantee that the site is running at an ideal speed, is updated with the latest features and stays safe and secure. Ignoring regular updates can open up a website to vulnerabilities. At Paradigm, our WordPress website management and maintenance services plan for website updates on a monthly basis and are designed to allow us to handle all of your website’s regular WordPress maintenance so you don’t have to.
Does My Business Need WordPress Management Services?
WordPress is so easy to operate that WordPress update services, or broader WordPress management services, may seem like an unnecessary investment. Often times, the site can be updated and maintained with the push of a button. However, in some instances, newly introduced code (from an update) can interfere with your site’s existing infrastructure, causing errors to occur on the site. These errors might include:
- Rendering issues, or when the site appears strangely in different browsers or devices
- Functionality failure, such as a contact form not submitting or a cart checkout error
- Certain links on the site breaking
- Images appearing out of place
In these instances, a WordPress maintenance retainer becomes invaluable. Because your site is a primary marketing tool, we know it is unacceptable to display errors on some browsers – or worse, to have broken links or a failed contact form. That is why our WordPress care packages include a thorough multi-point checklist that is customized to each site we maintain. Our WordPress support services cover everything from ensuring that forms and e-commerce components are always functioning properly, to confirming the site is displaying correctly across all browsers and platforms, including mobile. We carefully review each site following an update, and at regular intervals thereafter, to ensure that there are no errors; and if there are, we take the time to fix them.
What’s Included in Our WordPress Website Management and Maintenance Services?
Our WordPress management services checklist covers it all:
- Each month our team sets aside time to run regular site updates and then puts in whatever work is necessary to fix any bugs that might arise. We do this quickly and efficiently as part of all of our WordPress website management and maintenance service
- We perform a vastly thorough check process after every scheduled update, and we have skilled developers on hand to immediately address any issues that might arise.
- Monthly updates minimize security holes against malware attacks, but in the unlikely event that you do encounter a hack or breach, we re-install your site – usually within 24 hours – and patch any vulnerabilities.
- Because your site is built on an easy to use content management system, over time minor errors and inconsistencies are likely to arise from general use and website updates. We keep up with “general housekeeping” duties by updating any rendering or display issues that we see during the regular WordPress maintenance service process to keep your site looking brand new!*
*WordPress website management and maintenance services cover all site updates that are required as a result of monthly updates and minor rendering adjustments as needed. Major fixes or changes caused by user error are not included in the general maintenance fee, nor are major WordPress customization services; but all may be included at an additional hourly rate.