The 10 Benefits of Integrating Your CRM with B2B Marketing Automation
Author: Lorena Mosquera Category: Workflow Date: December 9, 2021
Your customer relationship management (CRM) system is a treasure trove of information and an integral part of your business operations. But are you using it to its full potential? Are your CRM and digital marketing efforts working together? If the answer is “no,” or “I don’t know,” then it’s time to take a look at CRM and marketing automation. We have compiled a list of the benefits to help you understand how it can ensure your sales and marketing teams are working together to help you reach your business goals.
CRM and marketing automation helps you:
- Gather better leads. Using the data collected by your CRM and marketing automation platforms, you can score your leads based on a consumer’s interest level and grade them based on the customer’s fit for follow-up. Then, only the best leads get passed on to your sales team, and their time isn’t wasted on cold calls or leads that aren’t going to yield results. It also prevents leads from being passed to sales teams before they are ready.
- Maximize productivity. Having better leads allows your sales team to prioritize and focus on the most relevant leads first and strategically make their pitches when the timing is right.
- Minimize dropped leads. CRM automation allows you to keep in touch with your leads through regular outreach to ensure they don’t forget about you and go to your competitor.
- Reengage old leads. Just because a potential customer isn’t interested in what you are selling today, doesn’t meant they won’t be in the future. If a lead has gone cold, CRM B2B marketing can help retarget your outreach and alert your sales team if a lead shows new interest.
- Understand your customer. Marketing automation can help with your B2B marketing segmentation and targeting strategies. Tracking how and where users navigate through your site, capturing the data, and aligning it with your sales and marketing integration can help give you a deeper understanding of your customer and improve your ability to connect with them.
- Cultivate lifelong customers. CRM automation helps you continue to build relationships with your customers. It helps you to know when you are at risk of losing one so you can reach out, perhaps with special offers or other incentives to help them feel valued and keep their business.
- Measure campaigns. Integrating your CRM and digital marketing ensures you can link a lead back to the marketing campaign or tool that brought them to you, giving you a clearer picture of the ROI of your overall marketing efforts.
- Shorten and speed up sales cycles. CRM B2B marketing helps businesses cultivate customers through marketing outreach and move them through the pipeline faster. It is usually easier and quicker to convert a lead already in your system.
- Increase efficiency. CRM automation replaces repetitive manual tasks with automated workflows and follow-up, freeing up your team’s time and talent to focus on more substantial work. This can have a positive impact on your employees beyond productivity, making their work more interesting, offering opportunities for creativity, and enhancing workplace morale and culture.
- Create harmony among your sales and marketing teams. Too often, the marketing and sales teams in a company are in conflict. CRM and marketing automation reenforces the idea that the two teams work together, not against each other.
Simply put, integrating your CRM and marketing automation optimizes your sales and marketing efforts. It will help you get the most for your money out of your tools and team by allowing them to work as one. At Paradigm, we offer remote CRM administration consulting and outsourcing services to help you ensure your CRM workflow solution is being used efficiently to support business goals. If you need a dedicated CRM management expert to promote sustainable growth for your business, please contact us today.