Nonprofit CRM and Fundraising Database Consultant
As a nonprofit business, you often need to make data-driven decisions to support your revenue objectives. But without an organized way to track and manage data across your various processes, you don’t have a clear path to the insights that fuel those decisions. The fact is your data is a treasure trove of value waiting to be accessed, mined, and used to support your funding goals.
With Salesforce Nonprofit cloud, a CRM platform designed solely for non-profits, you can streamline and automate your event management, fundraising, marketing, communications, and volunteer workflows to support successful programs, power a team of highly productive staff members, and deliver complete visibility of your organizational processes. More specifically, the solution’s Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) makes it easy to organize constituent, fundraising, and program data to power your mission, vision, and growth goals. Not sure where to begin? That’s where we come in.
At Paradigm Marketing and Design, we offer a Salesforce Nonprofit QuickStart Implementation Program to help you seamlessly implement your NPSP Donor Management system. As a leading nonprofit CRM and fundraising database consultant, we specialize in the following areas:
- Assessment and strategy: We’ll evaluate your current environment, pinpoint areas of opportunity and efficiency, and deliver a recommendation of a fundraising database management software solution that will most effectively meet those needs. We’ll also create a strategic plan that details workflow processes and a technology development approach that works for your organization, your staff, and your needs.
- Mapping and infrastructure planning: We’ll partner with you to build an architecture that defines how the recommended CRM for your nonprofit will be implemented and used. Here, we’ll create workflows and roles, user access, functionality, data entry requirements, and more that map to your business goals for a successful implementation and workflow infrastructure.
- Development and implementation: Once the architecture is defined, we’ll code and build out the system to its predefined specifications to deliver a usable donor management system that supports a positive, productive user experience. But we won’t just deliver it and walk away; we will train your team on how to properly use it and maximize its functionality to achieve desired results.
- Data migration: We will provide you with the template to get your data ready for importing so you can ensure your CRM is working for you.
In addition to our Salesforce Nonprofit QuickStart Implementation Program, our nonprofit CRM and fundraising database consultants can also help you with the following add-on services:
- Installation of AppExchange packages
- Integration with other systems (e.g., payment-processing integration and more)
- Data export, extraction, or cleansing
- Custom coding
- Visualforce pages
As your nonprofit CRM and fundraising database consultant, we’ll help you exceed your funding goals with streamlined workflows that create actionable insights for sustained growth. To learn more about Salesforce solutions for donor management, contact us here.