How We Design Workflow Process Improvements
We believe that technology has the power to radically enhance sales and marketing strategies, improve data analysis, and support profitable decision-making that allows you to scale faster. But technology also has the power to cause confusion and inhibit growth if not integrated properly into an organization. A technology solution is only as good as the people who use it… or implement it.
Together we can design sales, marketing, and workflow processes that align with your strategic objectives and revenue goals.
- Expertise: Every day, our strategy teams build marketing funnels that facilitate the touch process, produce quality leads, and boost revenue. We know how it all works, and we’ll do the same for you.
- Customization: Our team of workflow technology pros will partner with your organization’s users to create the workflow processes, procedures, and systems that work for your team, and we’ll build the technology around it to power your organization’s strategies, support your business infrastructure, and streamline processes.
- A holistic approach: With the big picture view, your workflow solution can tie in with the way you do business to support strategic decision-making across marketing and sales, business operations, and finance.
A six-step workflow process
This six-step process empowers us to leverage your business’s best practices to build workflow processes and solutions that improve business efficiencies and support scalable growth.
- Assessment and strategy: We’ll evaluate your current environment, pinpoint areas of opportunity and efficiency, and deliver a recommendation of the best technologies to meet those needs. We will also create a strategic plan that recommends workflow processes and a technology development approach.
- Workflow process mapping and infrastructure planning: We’ll build an architecture that defines how the recommended technology will be implemented and used. Here, we’ll create workflows and roles, user access, functionality, and data entry requirements, and more that map to your business goals; preparing us to successfully implement a workflow infrastructure.
- Development and implementation: Once the architecture is defined, we’ll code and build out the system to its predefined specifications to deliver a usable workflow system (CRM, HRIS, Donor Management, etc.) that supports a positive, productive user experience. But we won’t just deliver it and walk away; we will train your team on how to properly use the workflow process and maximize its functionality to achieve desired results.
- Data integrity and migration: We’ll examine your data across your multiple databases, clean and de-dupe it, and migrate it into your workflow solution. With clean, accurate data in place, you can easily run reports and tap your historic data to make insight-driven decisions that support business growth.
- Maintenance and process improvement: Once your system is implemented, we’ll help you manage and maintain it, tweak it, or create new workflows, bring on new users, and update the infrastructure as needed to support scalable growth.
- Campaign expansion and enhancements: As your business changes and strategies shift to accommodate continued innovation, so, too, must your technology. We’ll partner with you to ensure your systems continue to work for you as your needs evolve, and offer recommendations to enhance your ideas and workflow process improvements.
To learn more about the process we use to design workflow process improvements, contact us here.