At Paradigm, we provide traditional and digital marketing strategy and consulting services. We create and execute cohesive plans and campaigns that drive customer awareness. To do so, we utilize various marketing disciplines and leverage each to achieve business growth and profitability for our clients.
Through our retainer-based consulting support services, we will:
- Serve as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and oversee plan implementation by your internal team
- Function as your company’s marketing team, responsible for marketing plan services, including creation and execution
- Provide tactical support on demand as needed
- Scale and adapt our level of marketing development services to your company needs at any given time
For less than the average annual cost of hiring an experienced, full-time marketing team member, our clients have access to a team of professionals with a wide range of skill sets, including strategic marketing, social media, branding strategies, content writing, website development, graphic and print design.
As your business and marketing strategy shifts, you will not need to adapt your marketing headcount. We can adapt with you by analyzing your current plans and advising you on how to remain successful in the changing environment.
Your business isn’t static and your marketing strategy shouldn’t be either. We conduct weekly or bi-weekly strategy calls with clients to:
- Ensure the strategy is being executed as planned
- Recap accomplishments and their return on investment (ROI)
- Pinpoint the products/services providing the most net profit, and discuss how to continue marketing and up-selling them
- Identify where the strategy could or should be modified
- Discuss opportune times to introduce new initiatives and campaigns around new product/service launches, holidays, and other suitable occasions
Our marketing plan services are carefully designed to help our clients succeed by supporting their marketing strategy development and ensuring every tactic meets the common goals of raising brand awareness, reinforcing the message strategy, and achieving a direct ROI.
Regularly scheduled meetings, open communication, and an on-going task list provide a structure that enables us to seamlessly and consistently execute your marketing strategy effectively. These meetings or phone calls enable us to stay up-to-date on what is happening within your organization and to develop new campaign opportunities that support business goals. All of our marketing development services follow a strict client approval process that is jointly established during the strategic planning stage. This ensures you are fully aware of, and satisfied with, the day-to-day tasks we are performing.