What do Google, Disney, Facebook, and The New York Times have in common? A website built in WordPress, which is the web’s most popular platform – and for a good reason.
WordPress powers nearly a quarter of all websites because it’s that good. In web geek terms, it’s an adaptive open source platform, which simply means that the source code – or the technical language that defines what your site looks like and how it operates – is open and available for any user to modify, and there are countless themes and plugins available to make your website exactly what you envision it to be. WordPress is so flexible, it allows your website to change and grow with your organization; and its regular updates mean that the platform essentially maintains itself in an always-changing technical world. No longer do you have to worry about a website that’s going to be obsolete in a few months to a year.
The Benefits of WordPress Website Development
- Easy to use content management system (CMS)
- A CMS allows site administrators to control and manage the content within their web site without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system, you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly without having to call (or pay for) a web developer.
- Flexible and adaptive
- In business, changes happen rapidly and marketing strategies must be quickly updated to accommodate industry trends, new campaigns and business growth. A WordPress website, if built correctly, has the ability to scale exponentially to accommodate new marketing initiatives.
- Open source platform
- Technology can change in the blink of an eye. Over just the past few years, the world of web development has experienced several major overhauls. Because WordPress is an open source platform, it essential maintains itself and stays relevant in an always changing technical world.
- Search engine friendly
- Search engines change their algorithms more than 400 times a year. While we won’t claim WordPress is the answer to all your search engine needs, it is the preferred platform for most search engine experts. This is because its open source platform ensures current and up-to-date technology and its general infrastructure enables clear categorization of content that search engines relay on to index data.
- Manage from any computer
- As a cloud-based platform, WordPress websites can be managed from any computer anywhere in the world!
- Multiple users permitted
- Users can easily be set up and given different permissions. This allows organizations to count on different team members for quick website changes while also controlling who can make major edits.
WordPress Design Services
Many talented web developers can build you a website; but you need more than just a web presence to generate business and build your brand.
That’s where our advantage comes into play:
- We forego WordPress’ library of templates to create custom designs that embrace your brand.
- We custom code every site to leverage social media, content marketing, and other marketing initiatives that offer multiple opportunities for visitors to engage with your site.
- We train you and your staff to take responsibility for easily updating content, adding new blogs, and more.
Your website should be a major component of your overall marketing strategy. At Paradigm, we work with you to develop your short- and long-term marketing plan. When we build your WordPress website, your design will support your current needs and can scale to anticipate your future growth.
Simplicity and sophistication in a web development tool
Our professional WordPress web design and development services capitalize on this powerful, popular platform to create a basic, complex, or e-commerce website that supports your business goals.
Call us and yours can soon be one of the 500 new websites created every day with WordPress.